How to Build High Quality Backlinks?
How many people know what backlinks is and how important it is, but most of us do not know How to Build High Quality Backlinks?
I have been working in this industry for 3 years and I have a little experience that I share with my readers here.
“Links are still the best way that we’ve found to discover [how relevant or important somebody is], and maybe over time social or authorship or other types of markup will give us a lot more information about that.” – Matt Cutts
- 1 How to Build High Quality Backlinks?
- 1.1 Write eye catchy headlines
- 1.2 Start writing e-books
- 1.3 Submit Your Post to Social Networks
- 1.4 Broken links
- 1.5 Backlinks by infographics
- 1.6 Guest Article
- 1.7 Spying on your competitors
- 1.8 Create internal links
- 1.9 Write testimonials
- 1.10 Questions and answers
- 1.11 Blog comments
In this article, I will lead some practices to obtain or create high quality backlinks for your blog and at the end of this article, I am sure that you should have no question of how to build high quality backlinks.
Write eye catchy headlines
It is an essential art of writing. You need to give attractive titles to the content giving readers to force your article to open.
Start writing e-books
Write an e-book. Place the links in the content of your e-book. Ask your friends on the web to share through social networks.
Submit Your Post to Social Networks
This section focuses primarily on social networks and places where you can create an online presence and grow its content in ways that others can share and share additional value.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn provides a variety of options that link your content to value. In addition, linking your content to your profile, you can also link regular blog posts for a little longer and more detailed in your main website publications.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is useful content linking with certain genres such as DIY and other deals. It can also be used for computer graphics and other moderate visual content. This site can be combined with other link building techniques used on the line.
- Reddit: Reddit certainly very challenging in terms of the type of content it houses. This means; There are several topics where you can find something related to your niche. You can set your link as a read more while responding to the comment of another person and more likely to see how to add the value instead of spam and advertising.
- Google+: Despite the Panda update, Google+ can still be used to remove some relevant links. It can be better used to get a direct connection for better and faster indexing.
- Instagram: This site is an excellent medium for all kinds of visual content to spread, including pictures, quotes, videos, and for people in general news.
- Imgur: This is a useful website if you want to convey a meaningful message with a picture and attractive graphics.
- BizSugar: This page can be effectively used with other related bloggers to share and exchange links. It is an important social network for links to specific roles within a community.
- Tumblr: This site is very popular among the younger people. The links are hard to find, and the interface is a bit tricky to use.
Read More: How to Build Social Media Backlinks
I love broken links link-building method, the perfect defect link works one-way links setback.
The technique involves contacting a webmaster to report broken links on your website. At the same time, we recommend other sites to replace the link. And here, of course, you mention your own website.
Because you are a webmaster making broken links for reporting, the chances of a backlink back are high on your website.
Infographics are one of the most popular ways to drive traffic to your site and earn valuable backlinks. Infographics are also great because they are easy to understand and share.
Everybody loves visual data, right? Therefore, the demand has significantly increased infographics.
Guest blogs is the most effective way to reach new audiences. By posting articles on other popular sites, get your content in front of new readers and gain more exposure.
Sometimes it is more media followers not only on the backlink, but increase your online or social reputation. See more: List of 200+ Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Guest blogs helps you to use your relationships and broaden your audience.
Spying on your competitors
If you are serious about getting more organic traffic, keeping up with your top competitors online marketing strategies is mandatory.
You should spy on your competitors on social networks and look for your link-building-or merit techniques and your content marketing methods. You may use Semrush for spying your competitors.
Internal links are a key factor for a successful blog. You move from the links, and you can use your anchor texts.
A simple method for backlink quality is to make the certificates for the sites you use to write. It will only take a few minutes, and you can earn a link from the home page of an authorized website.
While you are a customer of this product, there is a high possibility that you can get a link in exchange for a testimonial.
Questions and answers
People have questions – and websites like Quora, Yahoo answers and various sub-sites are all dedicated to answering them. Take the time to create an account at any of these sites, then follow the topics, questions or subreddits that are relevant to your niche.
Blog comments is The easiest way to build quality backlinks. Just leave the most appropriate comment for the traffic of other units blogs and backlinks. See More: How To Find Blog Commenting Sites
Here are some tips to follow:
- Comment not only “good article” and “thank you”. Share you give your suggestions and your points of view. It does not matter to give a negative comment if you are sure that it is relevant.
- Deliver high quality feedback to get high quality backlinks. So simple. 😉
- Be sure to respond to all commentators on your post. This creates a pleasant feeling in the reader and likes to revisit.
- Make sure you have a Gravatar.
- Do not comment on registered with different identifiers each time.
Now it’s your turn to let me know: How do you build backlinks? Share your tips in the comments!
About the Author
I'm Professional SEO Specialist, Team Leader of RegentSEO, a Trusted SEO Agency with over 7 years industry experience. I understand what it takes to get your website #1. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! Let me help you build and strengthen your online presence. More About Me...