Now how is it possible for you to Improve SEO Ranking. Do not worry because after so many personal experiments and observation I know so many simple strategies to lead in search engine results.
Get a Free SEO Audit & Strategy Consultation!
If you are looking for a reliable SEO Expert, my name is Md Tangeer Mehedi, and I am here to help. Book Free Consultation
Simple Strategies to Improve SEO Ranking
So I would like to share with you those tips and tricks. So let’s be ready to read the secret of getting high search engine ranking for your blog.
1. Optimizing Your Blog Posts (On-Page SEO)
- Create Unique Meta tag/Information:
Meta information (also called Meta data) is one thing that search engines use to understand the content of the pages of your site, including blog posts. When implemented well, it is often one of the first things a search robot finds when crawling a page. So it’s your first chance to tell the bot what the page content is about.
- Stop Focusing Solely On Keywords:
You should really look into results pages and search volumes on the differences and then decide how to optimize your post. Have at least a little basic research keyword really important. And if you do not know which keyword focus to choose, just optimized for both keywords with Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Optimize your content:
Of course, your SEO strategy should also include optimizing the actual text of individual blog posts. While content is typically optimized by simply typing on a topic, it is good practice to review the publication with one eye for more optimization opportunities to include those keywords you are targeting.
- Optimize your images:
As with blog content, your images should also have concise titles and keyword-optimized descriptions whenever possible, avoiding “keyword stuffing” that search engines might interpret as spam.
- Internal Linking:
It is important to make sure that the external site you link to has a good reputation to avoid being hit with a Google Penguin penalty. Internal links are links that go from one page of a domain to a different page in the same domain. They are commonly used in main navigation.
I’m sure you’ve seen or even created great content that does not get much attention in social networks.
Share your content more often in social media can trigger strong reactions. Some people do not care about the practice of sharing the same content more than once in a social account, but as is often the case, it is hard to argue with the results.
Increase Traffic Social networking happens when you engage and build relationships in any network. Be easily available to customers, brand loyal and potential buyers that will help these people through the process.
If you are going to share your content more than once, you need to meet some basic rules, such as:
- Always for value: The promotion of content more than once actually make a good thing, as long as they provide the value to your audience.
- Consider his followers: His social power is for them, not for you.
- Do not be a spammer: Create a smart schedule instead of a crowded (more on that later).
- Consider your own habits: How to use social media? Where is the “line of spam” for you? Do not cross.
- Do not do anything you do not like: How would you react if you saw someone else with the same strategy? This is a great indicator because it probably would not be the only one to feel so.
3. Get Quality BackLinks
- Article Marketing: For a long time, article marketing has one of the best and most effective ways to get quality backlinks to your blog.
- Profile Social Networking Website: This is a great and little-used method that you can use to get quality backlinks to your website.
- Press Release: Another great way to get quality backlinks to your blog is to use media websites.
- Blog Comment: Blog commenting is defined as a relationship between blogs, bloggers and blog readers. Blog Comments Blog helps drive traffic and make it socially. Commenting using your name and url on relative blog. I tell you 100% to comment on the work for building backlinks blog.
- Infographic Submission: infographics submission is the latest and most effective for the purpose of search engine optimization used by social media technique. The information graphics is basically a kind of graphical representation of information or data that is integrated. Today, people with more innovative ways to make their home more interesting and captivating for user infographics.
- Link Exchange: as outdated as it may be, it still works in its own way. I could use link exchanges to get rankings for some keywords when it just started.
- Guest blogging: Guest blogging is another great way to build quality one-way backlinks to your website.
4. Optimize Your Website For Mobile
Overall since the beginnings of mobile devices and increased the ease of use of them surfing the Internet, it is important to have been updating your website for many years to be mobile friendly.
According to the advertising network InMobi, a huge 60% of Internet traffic is now coming from mobile devices and other research groups have estimated that the number of buyers with mobile devices increased 35% by 2014.
So if you do not have a mobile site that many users who can not see your site, and many potential customers or customers you can say goodbye!
- Increased Conversions
- Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- Mobile Users are Active
- Mobile Gets Traffic
- Better Brand Engagement
5. Page load speed
Both Google and Bing take into account the speed of loading pages in your website ranking algorithm.
Users can leave your site if they have to wait even a few additional seconds for each page to load. That would hurt your downtime, increase your rebound rate and reduce the number of page views – all of which could hurt your SEO ranking.
Follow this things for speed up your site:
- Optimize images
- Reduce server response time
- Optimize Your Database
- Minify your codes
- Use Caching When Available
- Enable compression
- Enable browser caching
- Reduce the number of plugins
The bottom line
So you have now received the best tips for Improve SEO Ranking #1 on Google. I’ve followed these tips myself to improve the keyword rankings of my blog and they work awesomely.
When you promote your content through a variety of social media platforms, you will eventually build a reliable source of organic traffic to your website.
What other strategies are used to improve your SEO ranking position? Leave your comment…