Blogging as an Essential Part of Each Aspect of life
If you haven’t set up business blogging, it’s high time for this. It opens a lot of opportunities and a chance for getting more and more income; it has different sides. You may make blogs about your daily life as a businessman (people like being jealous). To tell about innovations, or even make a lot of giveaways. In modern life, when we have a lot of advancement and high tech, business is also trying to be in the online market. For this, people decided to use blogging. That’s not a surprise at all, because it became much popular during the last three years when now we can sell almost everything to almost everybody. The only thing – you have to study to do it correctly and flourish. A great example of a business which makes blogs for developing business is here https://thewritemyessay.com/.
In this article, you will find a lot of benefits, and you will be assured that it’s a good idea. We can name numerous advantages of using such thing. Here are some of the major benefits which might make you believe in using the Internet for business.
How to apply it in practice?
1. A business blog is a very simple and easy-to-use thing to share new information with your customers. A simple talk with them will make your business wider. They can reach hundreds of targeted people wherever they could be, and you can get an opportunity to share relevant and useful information with them without calling or sending a fax as it was several years ago. Isn’t it a great idea?
2. Blogging “fuels” SEO. When you frequently provide with fresh and valuable content through your business blogs search engines will love it. It is a great search engine optimization tool (SEO).
3. Usage of the Internet helps connect with new customers. It assists with getting them involved very fast. Talking with existing customers and using feedbacks and reviews you engage lots of new ones. Did you know that according to the last surveys of HubSpot global sales increased by 60%! Are you still in doubt?
4. What’s more, it is a completely free way of marketing channel. The only thing you need is to register on the preferable site and start making content. Try to use it in a creative way to get exciting results.
5. Your post and all blog will become your voice which has to be strong, confident that is how you will build your brand. Through it, you involve more and more people that allow for the future building trust and rapport with them. This constant process can lead to higher customer conversion rates. Is that enough to assure you that using blogging for business and marketing is worth the time and efforts? If not, look at some more benefits.
More breathtaking things that blog can do
6. It’s a sport. I like to compare blogging with it, the picture when you place a lot of hooks in the water – your chances to catch fish is rising and rising. The same is here – the more posts and propositions you make the more chances you have to get a new customer for cooperation.
7. Supports your initiations. It’s hard to keep an active site if you don’t post unique, high-quality content. Sharing other people’s content on social media is great. But in some way, you want to be directing those leads to your site. As you share your blog posts on social media, you increase traffic to your business website. A feat that would be much more difficult without highly-relevant, topical information such as you can find in blog posts.
8. Builds authority in your industry. A site is one of the best ways to establish yourself or your brand as an expert in your field, as it gives you a platform for sharing important industry-related information and insights. As you build up authority in your specialization, this breeds trust and familiarity, keeping you top-of-mind when your prospects are ready to buy, and increasing conversion rates, which brings us to our next benefit.
9. Improves conversion rates. An active blog sends a signal. It symbolizes that your business is alive and well, loved and maintained. That’s why if you don’t feel like you can update the blog regularly – you’d rather not to have any. If it is full of high-quality content, it also helps build loyalty; moreover, it increases your conversion rates.
10. Helps you rank for long-tail search queries. A site without a blog will have a hard time ranking for long-tail search queries. A typical business website can successfully rank for business-specific but will have a more difficult time ranking for highly-specific phrases. Having more content is the best way to rank for long-tail queries. The more content you add, the more chances you have to rank for less common, but ultimately higher-converting keyword phrases.
11. Increases lead; research shows that the more pages a site has, the more leads it gets. According to Hubspot, businesses with 401-1000 pages of content get 6x more leads than those with 51-100. In simple terms, the more you blog, the more leads you generate. More content means more form submissions, more email opt-ins, more quote requests, and ultimately, more sales.
12. Shows that you’re open. As you’re given an opportunity to connect with people and customers, show that you’re open to talking, comments, feedback or even criticism. Show that their messages are a two-way conversation, not the one and that they will get an answer any time.
13. ‘Freshness.’ This thing is also essential; Google loves seeing new content, and even more, it likes to see that a site is on a regular basis full of visitors, they usually reward such business owners. If you add fresh content, of course, you will always be rated, which means it’s more common to get exposure for trending searches.
More content also means more opportunities for adding internal links. That creates more pathways for search engine crawlers, which more effectively spreads PageRank throughout your site.
To sum it up, blogging is a good thing to differentiate from the people who have similar business, with your competitors. By posting unique, extraordinary posts or thoughts you grow up on yourself. You improve imagination, grow the traffic of target audience, their trust and, of course, sales and money.
About the Author
Necole graduated Harvard Business School and studied many executive education programs. She is a business strategic expert by day and essay writing fanatic by night, writing all sorts of great content. Necole already helped a lot of people with an essay writing and does not plan to dwell on it.