Best Affiliate Marketing Websites
Start working in the new year with our selections of the best affiliate programs for 2018.
Our work is supported by affiliate commissions.
If you want to see the best affiliate programs to earn money online, then you will love this guide.
We have meticulously hand-cataloged and reviewed over 67 high-paying affiliate programs.
Whether you are looking for networks that pay more, programs to monetize your blog or be a beginner, we have gathered everything you need in one place.
Continue reading or select a category above to begin. No matter how you say it, these affiliate marketing programs offer some of the highest commissions available.
We have included a wide range of possible programs and have compiled this list of affiliate programs with the best payments, so you can get hooked and start promoting a worthwhile product.
Best Affiliate Marketing Websites 2018
(Just search google and check the networks)
- RegentSEO Affiliate Program: $25 per sale (Recommend for Beginner)
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program: 40% recurring commissions
- Bluehost Affiliate Program: $65 per sale
- Wealthy Affiliate Program
- AWeber Affiliate: 30% recurring commission
- Leadpages Affiliate Partner Program: 30% recurring commission
- Shopify Affiliate Program: 200% commission
- Binary Option Affiliates: $350 per referred trader
- Get Response: 33% lifetime commissions
- ElegantThemes Affiliate Program: 50% commission
- Berush Affiliate Program: 40% recurring commissions
- Liquid Web: Web Hosting Affiliate Program: $900 per sale
- SiteGround: Hosting Affiliate Program: £80 per sale
- BuyDomains Affiliate Program: $175 commission per domain sale
- SEO PowerSuite Affiliate Program: $230 per sale
- Long Tail Pro Affiliate Program: 30% recurring commissions
- BigCommerce Affiliate Program: 200% upfront commission
- 3D Cart Affiliate Program: 5x revenue
- StudioPress Affiliate Program: 35% on every sale
- Answerbase Affiliates: 15% recurring commission
- Improvely Referral Reward Program: 50% of the initial payment + 10% of recurring payment
- WP Engine: WordPress Affiliate Program: $200 per sale or 100% of the first customers payment
- ETX Affiliates: $800 for each new active trading
- iTunes Affiliate Program:
- BigMarker Affiliate Program: 50% commission
- Sandals Affiliate Marketing Program: 4% per sale
- Africa Point Affiliate Program: 30% referral fee
- TourRadar Affiliate Program: 5% commission.
- InfusionSoft Referral Program: $500 commission per referral sale
- 365 Luxury Car Hire Partner: €100 per booking
- Sailing Europe Affiliate Program: €50 per sale
- Boatbookings Charter Yacht Affiliate Program: 20% of their revenue
- ADT Residential Security Services Affiliate Program: $165 per closed sale
- SpyBase Affiliate Program: Earn varying commissions
- OneDrone Affiliate Program: 3% of sales
- The Watchery Affiliate Program: 10% commission
- National Debt Relief Affiliate Program: $27.50 for every qualified lead
- MediTravels Affiliate Program: $100 for every lead
- Gaiam Affiliate Program: 7% commission
- Essentia Affiliate Program: $358 per sale
- Black Cat Mining Affiliate Program: 7% commission
- DreamHost Affiliate Program: $120 per signup
- Amazon Associates:
- eBay Partner Network:
- Target Affiliates:
- AliExpress Affiliate Program: 50% on certain products
- Skimlinks: 25% of any commissions
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant:
- Clickbank: 50-75%
- Rakuten Affiliate Network:
- GlobalWide Media:
- Affiliate Window:
- Commission Factory (Asia Pacific):
- oneNetworkDirect by Digital River:
- Avangate Affiliate Network: Commissions can be up to 75%
- Linkconnector Affiliate Network:
- BlueSnap Affiliate Network:
- Impact Radius Marketplace:
How to choose Affiliate Marketing Websites
The hardest part is already done; find a great resource that shows you a lot of high-level affiliate programs (you’re welcome!)
All that remains to be done is to find the perfect (or combination) for you.
When considering what program (s) to subscribe to, there are some factors to consider:
- How established is your site / blog / social networks? Do you already have a 1 million audience or are you starting? From the beginning of your affiliate marketing trip, you probably want to have multiple options to ensure that you can cover a broad field. You may want to become an Amazon Associate and join one of the networks, so you will have a product link to access the publications you make. An easy place to start is to promote the services you are using if you enjoy your product: web hosting or email management systems such as Aweber.
- Who is your audience? What is your target market or niche? If you are targeting a specific niche such as home security, then you may only need to register with ADT and SpyBase to have your products match your audience. It does not make sense to promote ecological mattresses for your blog that focuses on the revision of drones. Again, you can subscribe to a network that has some different options in your field of interest or just go directly to your favorite providers and see if they have an affiliate program.
- What do you want to win? Is it just a bit of secondary income on your hobby blog or is it trying to replace your full-time income? If you try to make yourself big, you’ll want to focus on higher quality products with great commissions. Maybe you will build your site or blog around the specific product you want to promote, such as a product review or comparison site.
- When do you want to start? If you are just starting out and have no audience, some of the programs may not accept your application to become an affiliate, while others will allow you to set it up in minutes. If you want to start immediately, be sure to submit an application for programs that are less restrictive. In general, larger network-style locations will allow you to get up and running quickly, while niche-specific programs may require you to have a certain size or audience characteristics.
It does not matter at what stage you are, who you want to go to or how much you want to win; the most important thing is to start now.
There are no limits to the number of affiliate programs you subscribe to, so requesting one today will not prevent you from choosing another one later. In fact, being a member of more affiliate programs simply gives you more options in terms of products to promote, in addition to being practically free. You can always leave a program if it does not work for you or there are no products you want to promote.
Take a look at the list and request to join one of the affiliate programs at this time. Follow, we challenge you.
About the Author
I'm Professional SEO Specialist, Team Leader of RegentSEO, a Trusted SEO Agency with over 7 years industry experience. I understand what it takes to get your website #1. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! Let me help you build and strengthen your online presence. More About Me...