Five quick tips to boost your SEO in 2017
Are you looking for a collection of uncomplicated SEO tips that you can easily implement to improve the ranking of search engines on your site? Then look no further.
Five quick tips to boost your SEO
We made a list of 5 suggestions and best SEO practices. They are divided into logical sections to cover various aspects of search engine optimization, from factors on the page to keyword research, link building and more.
- Keyword research: Keyword research should be the starting point for any SEO campaign.
Why? Because if you do not know what it is that people really look for in your niche, it will depend on luck, rather than data, to guide their decisions.
- Increase the classification by semantic marking: semantic marking can improve its ranking in the search engine. Semantic marking means you are telling search engines what your data means and not what it is about. As a result, robots index the content of your site and return it to results.
- Create XML and HTML Sitemap: create XML and HTML Sitemaps are important for your SEO home page. You can create site maps from XML sitemap generators and send them to the Google webmaster tool to index your page.
- Have a unique and creative domain name: we recommend that you choose a unique different domain name for your website. For example, Quicksprout and Backlinko are two sites whose names are unique but attractive.
- Country TLD Extension: If you want to obtain a higher rating in a particular country, you must choose a country TLD extension (.in, co.uk), as it helps you boost your local search ranking. However, keep in mind that it limits the overall ranking of your website.
- Be consistent with your domain: it is important to keep your domain name www or not www in the search engines for better SEO. In addition, you should actually use redirects 301, as it helps to preserve the SEO value of a particular web page, transferring the page rank, domain authority, etc., to a new page.
- Optimize your robots: a Robots.txt file tells Google and other search engines which pages of your site you do not want indexed. It is just the opposite of sitemaps.
Create a receptive site: with more and more people accessing the network through their smartphones and other devices, it is crucial to create websites that work on all platforms. In addition, Google recently announced that they are moving to a mobile index first. Google favors the site that is responsive to mobile devices.
Do you have some thoughts to share? Please, take me a message in the comments!
About the Author
Tell us about yourself .Are you looking for a collection of uncomplicated SEO tips that you can easily implement to improve the ranking of search engines on your site? Then look no further.