Amazon Affiliate SEO Increase Your Conversions
What is Amazon Affiliate SEO?
Why is Amazon Affiliate SEO important?
Amazon Affiliate SEO is important because:
What are the main phases of Amazon Affiliate SEO process?
Amazon Affiliate On-Page SEO
Keywords are the search terms that people type in search engines to search for information and sites like yours. Years ago, websites could gain traffic by filling in keywords or repeating important keywords on a website. Search engines now penalize keyword stuffing.
Structure of the page
HTML tags are the most neglected SEO practices on the page because they are not directly visible on the web page. However, they are recognized by the search engines. The easier it is for you to track your website and get information about it, the more you can favor it in your ranking. For each of the following elements, be sure to provide keywords and other information that will help search engines understand what the page is about:
- Alternative text: the textual alternative of an image so that the search engine can understand what it consists of. Proper use of alternative text in your images can also help you categorize yourself into Google images.
Title tag: this is the title of your page or the <h1> tag, which should contain keywords and reflect what the page is about.
- Meta description: this is the description that appears below the URL on a search results page.
- Header labels: you must organize your content in sections and subsections, label these sections with <h2> for subsections, <h3> for smaller subsections, and <h4> for even smaller sections.
Linking pages related to your website internally is another factor for SEO on the page, since it also makes it easier for search engines to crawl your site and keep users busy for longer.
In addition to the quality of its content, the performance of your website is also a ranking factor on the page. If your page takes a long time to load on mobile devices or is not processed correctly, users become frustrated and leave quickly without getting involved. Search engines can detect this behavior and, therefore, use it as a page ranking factor.
Amazon Affiliate Off-Page SEO
Search engines do not completely rank sites according to their optimization on the page. In fact, there are many other off-page factors that affect the way search engines qualify you when a user performs a search.
The most important off-page ranking factor with the greatest impact are the backlinks that point to your site. Backlinks occur when other websites are linked to yours. Backlinks from trusted sites is a type of confirmation for the search engines of your content. Part of its content can be linked independently.
The authority of your domain is another SEO factor outside the page that you can control less. Domain authority helps search engines determine how much they can trust you. Is affected by:
- How long is your domain name (the longer, the better)?
- Domain name history (if you had a previous owner who did not follow the best practices, the search engines will see it and take it into account).
- The number of reference domains
Search engines and organic traffic play an important role in the growth of your business because most of your audience uses a search engine to find it. The implementation of SEO on and off the page will help you find more potential customers.
About the Author
I'm Professional SEO Specialist, Team Leader of RegentSEO, a Trusted SEO Agency with over 7 years industry experience. I understand what it takes to get your website #1. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! Let me help you build and strengthen your online presence. More About Me...