10 Techniques to Improve your SEO and Website Traffic
Many websites seem to be short on consistency and focus when it comes to their search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, regardless of business size and industry. Why should you worry about this?
Proper search engine optimization means improving your search ranking, which in turn means more website traffic, conversions and revenue.
That is also the reason why we already have a lot of articles on SEO in this blog, including this, this and this.
Doing basic SEO on WordPress is not very difficult. Install one of the many excellent SEO plug-ins, complete the meta search of search fragments for each piece of content and you will be in most of the way. However, to take your site to the next level might require some more advanced SEO tactics than that.
Top 10 SEO Techniques for website traffic
Luckily, that’s exactly what we want to talk about in this article. Below you will find a number of next level techniques for search engine optimization that can help increase the traffic of your site.
Sounds good? Then let’s dive in.
Here is a list of some of the techniques you may not have heard of!
- First, you must maintain a signature link that you can use in the various forums that will be linked back to your site.
- If you are interested in drawing attention to your site then you should express a different opinion on any topic than the other people who are present. However, you must justify your point of view.
- Create meaningful articles and put them in the various directories.You have to make sure that all articles have useful information on them.
- Make full use of the press release. This is an excellent method to drive traffic to your website. There are many websites like PR Web where you are allowed to publish the press release. However, include interesting content otherwise it may not be published.
- You should also consider including an RSS tab or a link to the site.
- Be sure to make the most of all the free directories out there and put your website on them
- Try to exchange some links with relevant websites.
- You can also consider creating a profile on Amazon, so you can start writing comments.
- Buy written comments on your website and then post them on the other websites.
- Consider using trading systems.
Some other SEO Techniques methods
- Do not guess, do your keyword research To improve the traffic of your website, you should help search engines understand what your web pages are relevant to. To do this, we use keywords, which are the short chain of words (perhaps one, two, three words) that a person types into the search box of a search engine. For example, if you are looking for a web design company you can type “web design Lincoln” in Google, and that phrase is the keyword. By using the free Google keyword tool you can get an idea of what people are looking for within your niche.
- Keep your pages focused From previous research, you should now have a list of keywords for each page. Now, choose one or two focus keywords, but not more. Remember, this is all about focus and what is clear to the reader and the search engine what your page is about. Once you’ve identified your focus keywords, log in to the content management system management area and start changing the following areas to increase the relevance of your page. There is a range of plugins for each content management system, if you use WordPress, then I recommend the Yoast SEO plugin.
How To Setup Yoast SEO Plugin – WordPress SEO By Yoast
- Expand your message So, you have this great website with all this really useful content – just waiting for the search engines to do their part, you need to be seen. You need to proactively draw attention to your site in order to get linked so as to build your authority and confidence to help the overall ranking. You can start by being social. Share the posts of your blog in all your social networks and participate with those who respond. Also, be proactive and interact with those who are talking about your niche and offer a helping hand by referring them back to the most appropriate and useful content on your website.
25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
2. Obtain social benefits
3. Format your content
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay attention to SEO on the page
6. Objective Long Tail Keywords
7. Start the Guest Blog
8. Invite others to invite Blog on your site
9. Go after referral traffic
10. Publish content on LinkedIn
11. Implement schema microdata
12. Internal link
13. Interview with Leaders of Industry Thinking
14. Do not Forget Email Marketing
15. Make sure your site is sensitive
16. Make sure your site is fast
17. Encourage a sense of community
18. Be heard in the comment sections
19. Examine your Google Analytics data
20. Active in social media
21. Submit your content to aggregation sites
How to Get More Organic Traffic (FAST) by Brian Dean
This will serve as a clue that it is time for you to start updating your website content to get a better ranking and to attract more traffic. If you are always posting new content on your website you will be surprised to see the volume of traffic that the various search engines are diverting to your website.
Follow the above tips and you will have no problem generating considerable traffic for your websites. What top traffic techniques are you using for your blogs. Please share the comments below.
About the Author
I'm Professional SEO Specialist, Team Leader of RegentSEO, a Trusted SEO Agency with over 7 years industry experience. I understand what it takes to get your website #1. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! Let me help you build and strengthen your online presence. More About Me...